The Midwest Foodservice Expo is where food, beverage and hospitality professionals turn for real solutions to the challenges of this industry.
At this 3-day trade show, you’ll find 100s of exhibits, new products and ideas for everything foodservice. Taste samples of products before adding to your menu, then enjoy dinner & drinks in inspiring downtown Milwaukee.
You can take part in interactive educational sessions, seminars from the Restaurant Marketing Symposium line-up and hands-on training covering workforce solutions and operations.
Our Industry. Your Expo.
Admission & Policies
- This is a trade only event and is not open to the public. You must be directly involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry to attend.
- No one under age 16 (including infants and toddlers) will be admitted. Minors ages 16 and 17 years old are permitted if accompanied by an adult at all times.
- By registering for the event, you agree to receive communications from Midwest Foodservice Expo, Wisconsin Restaurant Association and event exhibitors. You consent to the use of your image and/or name without charge or obligation.
- Solicitation by non-exhibiting suppliers is strictly prohibited.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday 11 am - 5 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 4 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 3 pm