WRA works on the local, regional and national levels to help members protect their business and find financial success.
Learn more about membership
Join online now
Meet-up opportunities at chapter events
- Talk with others facing the same challenges as you
- Build a network of folks you can rely on
- Mingle with other restaurateurs in your area
- Connect with suppliers to the industry
- Timely alerts on issues affecting the industry
- Latest scams and top restaurant concerns
- Updates on Wisconsin laws
- Information specific to Wisconsin foodservice
- Political action for our industry
- Lobbying on statewide issues
- Promote pro-restaurant candidates and legislation
- Grassroots issues and advocacy
- Money-saving discounts exclusive to WRA Members
- Credit card processing
- Text marketing
- Email marketing
- Music licensing
- Training and certification
- Four free registrations to the Wisconsin Restaurant Expo
- Programs to promote your business to consumers
Access to valuable resources and information
Stay connected with the industry and talk to others at WRA events throughout the year. From chapter meetings in your area to the Expo in March, there’s always an event going on to help you stay in touch. Visit the WRA calendar of events and start making connections!
Restaurants and industry professionals that are part of the association may take advantage of free offers and special discount programs that save money on services a foodservice business already uses. You watch your business. WRA will watch your back.
Associate with us.