BECOME A SERVSAFE FOOD HANDLER
Learn how to properly handle food with courses developed by foodservice experts, specifically for our industry! Choose from online or in person, in English or in Spanish. Learn the basics in safe food handling and preparation, as well as additional content depending on your job specific services.
- WRA members save up to 20%!
- Covers Basic Food Safety, Personal Hygiene, Cross-Contamination and Allergens, Time & Temperature and Cleaning & Sanitation
- Complies with employer requirements for food handlers
- Online training that’s thorough and convenient
- Covers basic food safety practices for preparing and serving food
- Intended for employee training; does not meet Wisconsin requirements to be a Certified Food Manager