Donate to the WRA Education Foundation
Donations to the WRA Education Foundation support education and training programs vital to the industry’s future. And because the Foundation is a charitable 501(c)3 organization, your donation is tax deductible.
- Wisconsin ProStart®—the culinary and management program in more than 100 Wisconsin high schools, reaching 6,300 students.
- Student competitions and foodservice career exploration events.
- Community events that bring together schools and businesses.
For more information, contact:
Connie Fedor | Executive Director, Education Foundation
DONOR STORIES: WHY I GIVE
During the month of December, the WRA Education Foundation hosts a year-end Giving Campaign to support the Foundation’s education and training programs. In addition to making a direct contribution, we offer two unique ways to PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS and GIVE BACK.
Your restaurant could be featured in our “Dine to Donate” give back program, where a percentage of your day’s proceeds would benefit the Education Foundation. As a featured restaurant, we would promote your restaurant and the “charitable” cause through multiple marketing channels, including social media, member communications and restaurant promotional pieces. It’s a great way to highlight your philanthropy…and build loyal customers.
We offer a “matching donor” opportunity that generates substantial visibility for our supplier partners. Matching donors are recognized and featured in all Giving Campaign electronic and print communications – and receive significant positive media exposure.
Feeding Dreams and Building Futures
Donate to the Charitable Auction to support education through scholarships and high school programs.
- Raises funds for the non-profit WRA Education Foundation’s programs.
- Supports scholarships for students pursuing careers in foodservice and hospitality
- Supports ProStart and related high school programs
- Get a tax write-off! Donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes
- Promote your brand - Your logo is prominently displayed in the high-traffic Charity Auction booth at the Expo and on the WRA Website.