The Midwest Foodservice Expo is where food, beverage and hospitality professionals turn for real solutions to the challenges of this industry.
At this two day trade show, you’ll find 100s of exhibits, new products and ideas for everything foodservice. Taste samples of products before adding to your menu, then enjoy dinner & drinks in inspiring downtown Milwaukee.
You can take part in interactive workshops and quick educational nuggets from industry experts, all focused on relevant topics that make the difference for your business.
Our Industry. Your Expo.
Admission & Policies
- This is a trade only event and is not open to the public. You must be directly involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry to attend.
- No one under age 16 (including infants and toddlers) will be admitted. Minors ages 16 and 17 years old are permitted if accompanied by an adult at all times.
- By registering for the event, you agree to receive communications from Midwest Foodservice Expo, Wisconsin Restaurant Association and event exhibitors. You consent to the use of your image and/or name without charge or obligation.
- Solicitation by non-exhibiting suppliers is strictly prohibited.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday 10 am - 5 pm
Tuesday 9 am - 4 pm