MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR RESTAURANTS
With a WRA membership, you also become part of the National Restaurant Association (NRA), and your local chapter. This three-for-one membership provides more value for your business investment. In addition to money-saving discounts, as a member of WRA, you will also have access to chapter networking events, timely alerts on issues within the industry, advocacy for the restaurant industry and programs to promote your business to consumers!
For more information, contact:
Susan Quam | Executive Vice President
State Association Benefits
- Timely alerts on issues affecting the restaurant industry
Latest scams and top restaurant concerns
Updates on Wisconsin laws
- Information specific to Wisconsin foodservice
Answers from the expert Hotline Team
Restaurant-specific explanations of laws and regulations
Free subscriptions to WRA publications
- Advocacy for our industry
Lobbying on statewide issues
Promote pro-restaurant candidates and legislation
Grassroots issues and advocacy
- Money-saving discounts exclusive to WRA Members
Insurance coverage from Society Insurance
Credit card and payroll processing with Heartland Payment Systems
Music licensing with BMI
Health care solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Sharps disposal system from MERI
Training and certification through ServSafe
Four free registrations to the Midwest Foodservice Expo
- Programs to promote your business to consumers
WRA Gift Certificates
Local Community Benefits
- Build a network of folks you can rely on
- Mingle with other restaurateurs in your area
- Connect with suppliers to the industry
- Learn about local issues affecting your business
- Talk with others facing the same challenges as you
National Organization Benefits
- Access to valuable resources and information
- One admission to the National Restaurant Association show
- Member webinars on pertinent topics and trends
- Subscription to e-newsletters
- Cost savings on materials to run your business
- Annual Restaurant Industry Forecast research publication
- State statistics and regional information
- Discounts on topic-specific research
- Lobbying and advocacy on national issues
Property, Casualty, & Workers Compensation Insurance
A comprehensive property/casualty program that includes liquor liability for eligible establishments is available through Society Insurance. TRIM-PLUS offers uncommon coverage to members at reduced rates. For an agent in your area, call Society at 888.576.2438.
Credit Card & Payroll Processing
Save money with members only rates with Heartland Payment Systems. Get personalized professional service with 17 relationship managers throughout Wisconsin by calling 414.973.9128 and asking for Tony.
Exclusive Discounted Health Care Pricing and Solutions
Through the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust, UnitedHealthcare® offers exclusive health care pricing and solutions for every size WRA member business—including small, midsize and large employers!
- Restaurant Healthcare program offers competitive rates on a wide variety of group plans with comprehensive coverage
- Healthcare Discount Program offers discounts to employees on health care services for just $5 per employee per month (not an insurance program)
Special savings of up to 20% on BMI Music Licensing for each individually licensed restaurant member.
- 5% discount on BMI licensing fees just for being a member
- 5% association online licensing discount when you're a member and pay online
- 10% timely payment discount for paying your fee in full within 30 days of invoice
- Contact BMI at 800.925.8451
Members receive a minimum of four free advance registrations to the Midwest Foodservice Expo for three exciting days in March at the midwest's largest event for ALL of foodservice!
Members save up to 20% on ServSafe food safety certification and materials. WRA offers discounts on ServSafe responsible alcohol training too!
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) is the largest foodservice trade association in the world based on membership — working every day to empower all restaurant owners and operators to achieve more than they thought possible.