SAVINGS FROM WRA Supplier Partners
Membership in WRA provides more value for your business investment through exclusive money-saving discounts on services you may already use.
It pays to be a WRA member!
For more information, contact:
Dawn Faris | Vice President, Exposition & Business Development
PROPERTY, CASUALTY & WORKERS COMPENSATION
Decades of industry expertise along with attention to emerging needs is how Society has continued to earn the
endorsement of WRA for over 35 years and counting. Society’s TopChoice program is specially prepared for WRA
members and delivers a comprehensive
property/casualty insurance program, including EPLI and liquor liability for eligible establishments, at no extra
For an agent in your area, call Society at 888.576.2438.
MEMBER-EXCLUSIVE HEALTH DISCOUNTS
The Hospitality Associations Alliance, created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers WRA members more affordable health care solutions, helps members navigate state/federal compliance and promotes wellness in the hospitality industry.
- Exclusive discounts on medical and specialty benefits from UnitedHealthcare.
- Health plan options for employers with as few as 2 full-time employees.
- Discounted Health Savings Account (HSA) from Optum.
- Free Pharmacy Discount Cards offering prescription savings for you and your employees.
Discounts on office supplies, technology, email marketing and shipping
Exclusive Member Discounts
WRA is proud to announce that we have partnered with new providers and members can now save on things like office supplies, technology, email marketing
ADA website accessibility is a recent “hot button” legal issue for hospitality business owners. DigiPro Media offers website accessibility solutions to address the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at a significant discount to WRA members.
- 33% member discount off an initial website accessibility plan, Adot Pro, providing the first line of protection.
- 25% discount off the monthly DigiPAAS Hosting/Platform, helping members build a new, fully accessible website.
Contact John Guidroz at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a new, accessible website.
Expo AdmissionMembers receive a minimum of four free advance registrations to the Midwest Foodservice Expo for three exciting days in March at the midwest's largest event for ALL of foodservice!