SAVINGS FROM WRA Supplier Partners
Membership in WRA provides more value for your business investment through exclusive money-saving discounts on services you may already use.
It pays to be a WRA member!
For more information, contact:
Dawn Faris | Vice President, Exposition & Business Development
PROPERTY, CASUALTY & WORKERS COMPENSATION
Decades of industry expertise along with attention to emerging needs is how Society has continued to earn the endorsement of WRA for over 35 years and counting. Society’s TopChoice program is specially prepared for WRA members and delivers a comprehensive property/casualty insurance program, including EPLI and liquor liability for eligible establishments, at no extra charge.
For an agent in your area, call Society at 888.576.2438.
MEMBER-EXCLUSIVE HEALTH DISCOUNTS
The Hospitality Associations Alliance, created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers WRA members more affordable health care solutions, helps members navigate state/federal compliance and promotes wellness in the hospitality industry.
- Exclusive discounts on medical and specialty benefits from UnitedHealthcare.
- Health plan options for employers with as few as 2 full-time employees.
- Discounted Health Savings Account (HSA) from Optum.
- Free Pharmacy Discount Cards offering prescription savings for you and your employees.
- Discounts on ADA compliance tools for your website from DigiPro Media.
CREDIT CARD & PAYROLL PROCESSING
Save money with members only rates with Heartland Payment Systems. Get personalized professional service with 17 relationship managers throughout Wisconsin by calling 414.973.9128 and asking for Tony.
Special savings of up to 20% on BMI Music Licensing for each individually licensed restaurant member.
- 5% discount on BMI licensing fees just for being a member
- 5% association online licensing discount when you're a member and pay online
- 10% timely payment discount for paying your fee in full within 30 days of invoice
- Contact BMI at 800.925.8451
Members save up to 20% on ServSafe food safety certification and materials. WRA offers discounts on ServSafe responsible alcohol training too!
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) is the largest foodservice trade association in the world based on membership — working every day to empower all restaurant owners and operators to achieve more than they thought possible.
Members receive a minimum of four free advance registrations to the Midwest Foodservice Expo for three exciting days in March at the midwest's largest event for ALL of foodservice!