Our industry has been asking for health insurance and it's finally here. Small, midsize or large employers that become Wisconsin Restaurant Association members now have access to exclusive health plan pricing and solutions.
The Hospitality Associations Alliance, created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers WRA members more affordable health care solutions, helps members navigate state/federal compliance and promotes wellness in the hospitality industry.
With benefits like these, it pays to be a member.
For more information, contact:
Katie Reiser | Member Services Director
Restaurant & Hospitality Association benefit trust
Association Health Plan
Health plan options for employers with as few as 2 full-time employees. But only if you're a member.
The Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust offers small, midsize or large member employers access to exclusive health insurance pricing and solutions.
- Availability to restaurant and lodging members with 2-99 full-time employees.
- Over 120 health plan designs through UnitedHealthcare.
- Same product selection and pricing flexibility that larger employers receive.
Health PLAN Discounts
WRA members are eligible for health plan discounts through UnitedHealthcare:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS (hSa)
oPTUM BANK hSa
Help employees save on qualified medical expenses with the Optum Bank HSA solution. The HSA provides a tax-advantaged way to pay for current and future qualified medical expenses.
- Receive a 20% discount on the Monthly Maintenance Fee for WRA members and their employees.
- Optum Bank HSA is portable and remains with the account holder (employee).
- Make tax-free contributions (up to the IRS limits); HSA funds deposited in an account earn interest tax-free.
Save up to 75% on prescriptions
FREE Pharmacy Discount Cards
The Pharmacy Discount Card is free for industry professionals and their families.
- Completely free - no fees, forms or participant limits.
- Save up to 75% (40% average) on FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at 62,000+ pharmacies nationwide.
- No deductibles, exclusions, limits or maximums - the discount card is not insurance.
Request as many cards as you'd like to share with your team, your family or keep for yourself.Request Pharmacy Cards
ADA website accessibility is a recent “hot button” legal issue for hospitality business owners. DigiPro Media offers website accessibility solutions to address the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at a significant discount to WRA members.
- 33% member discount off an initial website accessibility plan, Adot Pro, providing the first line of protection.
- 25% discount off the monthly DigiPAAS Hosting/Platform, helping members build a new, fully accessible website.
Contact John Guidroz at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a new, accessible website.
For more information on the Hospitality Associations Alliance program and its exclusive member offerings, contact Alliah Sheta at email@example.com.
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Wisconsin, Inc.
Health savings accounts (HSAs) are individual accounts offered by Optum Bank®, Member FDIC, and are subject to eligibility and restrictions, including but not limited to restrictions on distributions for qualified medical expenses set forth in section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code. State taxes may apply. This communication is not intended as legal, investment or tax advice. Please contact a competent legal, investment, or tax professional for personal advice on eligibility, investing, tax treatment and restrictions. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change.
Investments are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by Optum Bank®, and may lose value.