STUDENT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Prepare for your future hospitality career and complement your classroom learning with direct access to Wisconsin’s foodservice industry and its culinary and hospitality leaders. As a WRA Student Member, you'll get a jump start on your food industry career.
For more information, contact:
Connie Fedor | Executive Director, WRA Education Foundation
Why should you join?
- Explore the diverse selection of foodservice and hospitality careers
- Get advice from the state’s most talented culinary and hospitality leaders
- Learn the realities and rewards of the hospitality business first-hand
- Enjoy access to successful insiders through networking and training opportunities
- Set yourself apart by building your resume and personal portfolio
- Apply for WRA Education Foundation scholarships and receive funding for school
What are the benefits?
- Access to features and tips from key industry leaders through an exclusive Facebook group
- Digital subscription to the Wisconsin Restaurateur magazine and member newsletters and industry alerts
- Opportunities for legislative involvement
- Make connections and network with industry professionals
- Opportunities to participate in industry events and volunteer with ProStart programs
How can I join?
Follow these easy steps:
Complete, print, and mail in with a $20 check to:
2801 Fish Hatchery Road
Madison WI 53713
Complete the application online and pay with a credit card.
Please note the one-year membership runs from October 1 through September 30.