BENEFITS AND SERVICES
SUPPLIER ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Stay connected with the food, beverage and hospitality industry as you market your business, increase your sales and build a stronger future. WRA is focused on supporting your business and helping you succeed.
WRA supplier members can take advantage of tools for enhancing operations, save with exclusive discounts, access valuable resources and connect with restaurateurs and industry professionals.
Your benefits begin as soon as you join.
For more information, contact:
Dawn Faris | Vice President, Exposition & Business Development
RESTAURANT MAILING LIST
WRA's electronic list of 2,000+ restaurant members is a valuable tool for your sales and marketing program.
- Reach out to decision-makers in Wisconsin—owners and GMs
- Operations include multi-unit and independent locations
- New leads with key contact sent every month
List includes membership contact, business location, mailing address and helpful demographics to aid your target marketing.
Questions on labor law, personnel management, employee payroll, minimum wage and more? WRA's experts in business operations are ready with quick answers—totally free.
It's like having HR and legal staff at your fingertips!WRA Hotline Team
be a leader
You're Part of the Industry
When you're a member of WRA, you're communicating to food and beverage professionals that you care about the restaurant and hospitality industry.
It's a great way to stay in touch with market conditions and industry data—and—you'll have the ability to use the WRA logo on your website and marketing materials.
- Network at events and meetings
- Mailing list of 2,000+ restaurants
- New member list sent monthly
- Product and service referrals
- FREE listing on the Buyer's Guide
- Alerts on laws and regulations
- Legislative updates affecting business
- Access experts in HR and operations
- Get the state's top foodservice news
- Suppliers-only online resources
- $100+ off at Midwest Foodservice Expo
- Member rates on ServSafe® training
- Payment processing with Heartland
- Health care plans from UnitedHealthcare
- Tax write-offs for business
TARGET youR aUDIENCE
As the largest foodservice organization in the state, WRA's membership includes thousands of businesses across Wisconsin for you to target through a variety of custom channels.
You'll connect with buyers from restaurants, bars/taverns/lounges, coffee shops, bakeries, c-stores, casinos, banquet and meeting facilities, caterers, institutional cafeterias, and other suppliers and consultants that use your services when you expand your reach through WRA's marketing and promotional opportunities.Send Me Membership Info
REACH THE F&B COMMUNITY
Get noticed by Wisconsin's food, beverage and hospitality leaders! WRA can help you connect with 1000s of foodservice buyers via print or digital outreach.
WRA's custom packages span from print ads to email, social and content marketing channels.View Opportunities
TRADE SHOW EXPOSURE
The Midwest Foodservice Expo (MFE) - produced by WRA since 1933 - is the state's largest trade show for the entire industry. It's THE industry event of the year for the region.
- 1000s of buyers - 2/3 of attendees visit only our show each year
- Attracts heavy-hitters - 2/3 of attendees are business owners, chefs, executives and managers
- Cost-effective - Reasonable rates, right-to-work exhibit hall and free marketing support give you more bang for your buck.
BUILD BRAND AWARENESS
Promote your business and target your exposure via flexible partnerships and sponsorships at fun, statewide events.
Sales and marketing opportunities range from traditional sponsorships to unique partnerships at a variety of commitment levels.View Opportunities
Become a preferred partner for exclusive interactions and elevated status in the foodservice community.
We'll customize the partnership to reach your sales and marketing goals and help get your products, services and people in front of the right food, beverage and hospitality professionals.View Opportunities