SUPPLIER ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
WRA provides resources and services to help its supplier associate members better run their businesses. Membership in WRA helps you market your business, increase your sales and build a strong future for your business and the industry!
Becoming a member is easy, simply fill out our online membership request form and a member of our team will contact you to complete the next steps.
BECOME A MEMBER
For more information, contact:
Susan Quam | Executive Vice President
- Subscription to industry publications: Receive timely industry news and trends specific to Wisconsin via print and email
- List rental: Data includes membership contact (owner or manager) and full mailing address for our members (approximately 2,200 contacts!)
- Leads every month: Receive key contact and mailing info for all new restaurant members every month
- Online Buyer's Guide: Make it easy for buyers to find you through the Buyer’s Guide, our searchable database of industry suppliers
- Access to Members Only: Find information specific to supplier associate members, personnel material, topics and resources
- Referrals: Industry operators frequently call us for assistance in locating a supplier – we refer them to our supplier members first
- Networking: WRA meetings and events are a great way to expand your circle of colleagues and contacts
- Stay up to date with all things foodservice, including industry new and trends, with our print magazine and email newsletter
- Save money when you advertise three or more times per year
- Get listed in our online Buyer's Guide - where restaurateurs search for suppliers to help run their businesses
- Update your sales lists with quality contacts for our more than 2,200 members
- Get $100 off each 100 square feet of exhibit space in the Midwest Foodservice Expo held every March in Milwaukee
- Tax write-offs as a business expense or charitable contribution
- Health insurance discounts through UnitedHealthcare
- Credit card processing discounts through Heartland Payment Systems
- Save on ServSafe® Certifications for food safety and alcohol service
Get in front of thousands of potential customers. Sponsors and business partners receive generous recognition for their company before, during and after the event.
Wisconsin Restaurant Association Events
- Midwest Foodservice Expo programs
- Restaurant Advocacy Day
- Southern Wisconsin Shoot
- WRA Golf Outing
- Fall Shootout for RAF
- Restaurant Caucus Dinner
- WRA Awards Gala
WRA Education Foundation Programs
- ServSafe® Food Safety and Bartender
- ProStart® College Prep & High School Mentoring Program
- Celebration of Excellence
- Annual ProStart Classic for EF
- Contact us to discuss the possibilities!
Connect with WRA members at industry gatherings, political events and fundraisers. WRA has chapters around the state - supplier members are invited to attend all the meetings!
TRADE SHOW EXPOSURE
The Midwest Foodservice Expo is the state’s largest trade show for all of foodservice. Produced by WRA since 1933, it has grown to become the industry event of the year.
- Brings thousands of buyers—60% of attendees visit only ONE show each year—the Midwest Foodservice Expo
- Connect with heavy-hitters—Two-thirds of attendees are business owners, chefs, executives and highly-placed managers
- Cost-effective—Reasonable exhibit rates, right-to-work exhibit hall and free marketing support give you more bang for your buck
Customized Gift Certificates
WRA Gift Certificates make great employee or customer gifts.
- Personalize the certificates with your company logo – it’s FREE!
- Adding a logo reminds the recipient of the generosity of your company
- When certificates are redeemed, restaurants see that your company supports the Wisconsin foodservice industry
Types of Businesses We Represent
- Coffee shops
- Suppliers & consultants
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet rooms
- Institutional cafeterias