ServSafe Alcohol Certification
Wisconsin Bartender Training
Fulfill the state requirement to be a certified bartender in Wisconsin. ServSafe Alcohol® outlines effective responsible alcohol service practices for front-of-house staff and covers alcohol laws, intoxication evaluation, ID checks and more.
- WRA Members save 10% with this
low costprogram – only $30 for the online course
- ServSafe Alcohol® meets state requirements for alcohol service for bartenders (primary course and exam) when you choose the Wisconsin version at the start of the online training
- Low-cost, quality program
- Convenient training entirely online
- Quick four-hour course can be completed over 90 days
- Satisfies state requirements for bartenders (primary course and exam) when you choose the Wisconsin version at the start of the online training
- Training on responsible alcohol service for front-of-house staff
ServSafe Alcohol® Primary Examination
The Wisconsin version satisfies the Wisconsin state bartender training requirements. It is a non-secured (easier and non-proctored) exam that tests for basic responsible alcohol service. Upon passing the exam, you will receive your alcohol safety certification.
To ensure compliance, please follow these steps:
- Take the Wisconsin Tobacco online course. For more information, click here.
- Purchase the ServSafe Alcohol Online Course and Primary Exam (SSAOLP3), which also includes a Wisconsin state supplement and Wisconsin state quiz.
- Take the ServSafe Alcohol Online Course, download and review the Wisconsin state supplement and then take both the Wisconsin state quiz and ServSafe Alcohol Primary Exam.
- Apply for an Operator’s (bartender’s) license with your local municipality within 2 years of your examination date.