ServSafe Alcohol Certification
Wisconsin Bartender Training
Fulfill the state requirement to be a certified bartender in Wisconsin. ServSafe Alcohol® outlines effective responsible alcohol service practices for front-of-house staff and covers alcohol laws, intoxication evaluation, ID checks and more.
- WRA Members save 10% with this low cost program – only $30 for the online course
- ServSafe Alcohol® meets state requirements for alcohol service
- Low-cost, quality program
- Convenient training entirely online
- Quick four-hour course can be completed over 90 days
- Satisfies state requirements for bartenders (primary course and exam) when you choose the Wisconsin version at the start of the online training
- Training on responsible alcohol service for front-of-house staff
ServSafe Alcohol® Primary Examination
The Wisconsin version satisfies the Wisconsin state bartender training requirements. It is a non-secured (easier and non-proctored) exam that tests for basic responsible alcohol service. Upon passing the exam, you will receive your alcohol safety certification.
- To comply with Wisconsin Regulations, only the PRIMARY online course and Wisconsin exam is necessary