Save time. Save money. Same Certification.
Meet your food safety and bartending certification requirements when it fits your schedule. This convenient online training option gives you the flexibility to complete the course within 90 days.
BECOME A SERVSAFE MANAGER
SERVSAFE Online CERTIFICATION
Fulfill state requirements to be a Certified Food Manager (CFM) in Wisconsin online with ServSafe. Learn how to train employees in food sanitation, foodborne illness, and more.
- Meets Wisconsin requirements to be a CFM
- Interactive review presentation with certification exam
- Developed by foodservice experts specifically for our industry
- Only certification in state to allow advance study of book
- Online training
- Effective January 1, 2015, the process for Wisconsin Certified Food Manager’s (CFM) renewal/recertification is the same as initial certification and an exam is required every five years.
Establishments that have five or fewer food handlers across the entire staff (this includes front- and back-of-house) may qualify for renewal without exam under Wisconsin Licensure of Food Safety Training for Small Operators. The City of Milwaukee requires examination regardless of staff size.
Online Course & Live Exam
Convenient online training that provides 90 days to study at your own pace on ServSafe.com. Includes downloadable study guides, reference materials and interactive exercises. The exam must still be taken in a proctored environment.
$112-$125 + proctor fee
Proctored Exam Only
In the state of Wisconsin, training sessions are not required but some type of study (book or online) is recommended prior to testing. Exam retest fees can be expensive, so make sure you’re studying the most up-to-date materials.
$60 and up
Wisconsin Bartender Training
Fulfill the state requirement to be a certified bartender in Wisconsin. ServSafe Alcohol® outlines effective responsible alcohol service practices for front-of-house staff and covers alcohol laws, intoxication evaluation, ID checks and more.
- WRA Members save 10% with this low cost program – only $30 for the online course
- ServSafe Alcohol® meets state requirements for alcohol service
- Low-cost, quality program
- Convenient training entirely online
- Quick four-hour course can be completed over 90 days
- Satisfies state requirements for bartenders (primary course and exam) when you choose the Wisconsin version at the start of the online training
- Training on responsible alcohol service for front-of-house staff
ServSafe Alcohol® Primary Examination
The Wisconsin version satisfies the Wisconsin state bartender training requirements. It is a non-secured (easier and non-proctored) exam that tests for basic responsible alcohol service. Upon passing the exam, you will receive your alcohol safety certification.
- To comply with Wisconsin Regulations, only the PRIMARY online course and Wisconsin exam is necessary